Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a ‘class of their own’. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!”
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
What Does it Mean to Apostille my Birth Certificate?
Obtaining an apostille is a uniformly accepted process that certifies the authenticity of a document. This process is recognized by all countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961. Non-member countries require legalization by the Embassy or Consulate.
At One Source Process, we will determine which is needed (based on your destination country) and either apostille or legalize your Washington D.C. birth certificate.
What We Offer
We do more than simply obtain an apostille. Here are a couple more reasons you’ll be happy to work with us.
- Our Free Review Service – We always offer a FREE review service of all documents before submitting your birth certificate for an apostille. One of our highly trained specialists will personally handle your order and will let you know if any changes are needed.
- Fast turn-around time – Did you know the apostille can often be received the SAME DAY as we submit the order. Your documents will be given an official apostille or legalization in the form of an attachment to your birth certificate.
- Translation Services – When you place an order to apostille Washington D.C. birth certificates, you can also order translation services. Translation is done as quickly as one to two days after the apostille is received.
- Dedicated Consultant – Once your order is placed, you will be assigned a consultant who will be able to answer all your questions. No calling in and talking with a different person each time.
We are so confident that you will be delighted with our apostille services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With a FREE review, same day service, a dedicated consultant, and optional translation services… of course, you’ll be 100% satisfied.
Did we mention that we also have someone available 7 days a week to answer any questions?
How to Get Started
Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our Order Form here. You will be asked to either upload or send us your documents. That’s it!
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School