Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a 'class of their own'. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!"
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
Can you apostille photocopies of my documents?
Yes! We can apostille a scanned copy of any personal, business, or U.S. State-issued document including vital records such as birth, death, and marriage certificates. It takes minutes to submit a request with us online here. Just upload a clear, color scan of the document you’d like to have authenticated and we’ll ship back the copy to any domestic or international address with an original apostille attachment. Copies of vital records will receive a New York apostille and all other document copies receive a District of Columbia apostille. Please note that this method, while widely accepted in most cases, does have limitations depending on the authority you’re presenting it to and country of use. One Source Process will always advise our clients of these restrictions when we review your request but does not guarantee that they will be accepted.
Apostille copies if...
- You’re in a rush and need a document apostilled within 24 hours or 1-3 days.
- Your academic institution does not offer notarizations on certificates, diplomas, or transcripts.
- You do not have the original document in your possession.
- Original document is damaged.
- You are not able to obtain a US notary because you are overseas.
Our ordering process
- Fill out our order form here and upload clear color scans of the document(s) requiring an apostille.
- Photocopies of vital records (birth, marriage, death certificates) are apostilled in New York. The apostille will also include prior certification required from the New York county clerk.
- All other document photocopy types (diplomas, transcripts, power of attorney, etc.) are apostilled in Washington, DC.
- We will review your submission and send you an invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid we will begin processing by attaching a custodial certificate to the scanned copy which we will then notarize. This certificate does not confirm the authenticity of the document being apostilled. It confirms that we are in receipt of the document and that it’s authenticity is verified by the person providing the document to us. It is the responsibility of the authority you’re presenting the document to verify the validity of your document.
- The notarized document will then be apostilled at the respective Secretary of State office and shipped back to the domestic or international address you provided on the order form
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Why Use Us?
Our commitment free review service. Most other companies require pre-payment and will not review your documents, resulting in many rejections. At One Source Process, we offer a FREE no commitment pre-screening service to ensure your documents will be processed without delays. You pay once you are confident that your documents are ready for apostille and/or legalization. One of our highly skilled specialists will keep track of your document(s) and keep you closely updated throughout the entire process. All of our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We offer certified apostille translation services for over 250 languages. There is no need for you to coordinate with an outside translation company. We handle the entire process for you from start to finish and offer some of the lowest rates in the industry.
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School