Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a 'class of their own'. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!"
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
What is an Apostille?
An apostille verifies the authenticity of a document, such as your birth certificate. All countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 accept an apostille with the original certificate. Non-member countries must have the document legalized through the Embassy or Consulate.
We can help you determine if your birth certificate needs to be apostilled or legalized - and we can obtain whichever one you need.
Why Choose Us
We are a full-service company that offers more than just obtaining an apostille.
- Experience - we have acquired apostilles from every state and worked with just about every country. Our experienced staff can expertly handle the process to apostille Minnesota birth certificates.
- Fast Turn-Around Time - We can quickly and efficiently apostille your birth certificate; in fact, the apostille can often be received the SAME DAY as we submit the order. Your birth certificate will be given an official apostille or legalization in the form of an attachment.
- Review Service - We offer a FREE review of your documents to ensure a quick turn-around time. Please upload a copy of your Minnesota birth certificate so our office can review it before receiving the original or certified copy.
- Translation Service - When you place an order to apostille Minnesota birth certificates, we also offer translation services at the same time. It only takes a day or two to receive the translated documents.
We are so confident that you will be delighted with our apostille services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With our years of experience, a FREE review, fast turn-around time, and optional translation services… of course, you’ll be 100% satisfied.
Where to Begin
Our process to apostille Minnesota birth certificates is quick and easy; simply fill out the Order Form here. That’s it!
Our staff of trained experts is available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School