Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a ‘class of their own’. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!”
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
Why You Need an Apostille
An apostille verifies the authenticity of a document, such as your birth certificate. All countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 accept an apostille with the original certificate. Non-member countries must have the document legalized through the Embassy or Consulate.
We can help you determine if your birth certificate needs to be apostilled or legalized – and we can obtain whichever one you need.
Why Choose Us?
At One Source Process, our highly trained professionals are ready to apostille or legalize your birth certificate.
But obtaining an apostille for your birth certificate is just the beginning of what we do.
- Free Review – We offer a FREE review of your documents before they are submitted to the State or Embassy/Consulate. Please upload a copy of your birth certificate before sending the original or certified copy.
- Fast turn-around time – Did you know the apostille can often be received the SAME DAY as we submit the order. Your documents will be given an official apostille or legalization in the form of an attachment to your birth certificate.
- Translation Services – When you place an order to apostille Massachusetts birth certificates, you can also order translation services. Translation is done as quickly as one to two days after the apostille is received.
- Years of Experience – We have worked with all 50 states and just about every country. We know exactly what is needed to apostille your birth certificate properly.
We are so confident that you will be delighted with our apostille services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. With a FREE review, same day service,optional translation services, and years of experience… of course, you’ll be 100% satisfied.
Did we mention that we also have someone available 7 days a week to answer any questions?
Let’s Get Started
Our process to apostille Massachusetts birth certificates is quick and easy; simply fill out the Order Form here. That’s it! (See, we told you it is easy)
Why wait? Let’s get started today.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School