Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a 'class of their own'. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!"
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
What is an Apostille?
The Hague Convention of 1961 established a uniform process of authenticating paperwork by recognizing an apostille as an attachment to each document. All countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961 recognize and accept this process.
Non-member countries require the Embassy/Consulate to authenticate, or legalize, the birth certificate.
But don’t worry, we can handle both for you.
Working with One Source Process
- Free Review - We offer a FREE review of your documents before they are submitted to the State or Embassy/Consulate. Please upload a copy of your birth certificate before sending the original or certified copy for our office to review.
- Years of Experience - We have worked with all 50 states and just about every country. We know exactly what is needed to apostille your birth certificate properly.
- Translation Services - When you place an order to apostille Maine birth certificates, you can also order translation services. Translation is done as quickly as one to two days after the apostille is received.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We are so confident that you will be delighted with our apostille services that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When placing your apostille order you will have one account representative dedicated to ensuring your apostille is quickly received.
Let’s Get Started
Getting started is easy. Simply fill out our Order Form here. That’s it! Our directions will walk you through how to place an order to apostille Maine birth certificates.
Let’s get started today. We are available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School