Over the past 5 years, I have worked with a good number of companies that provide apostille and notary services. One Source Process is clearly in a 'class of their own'. They are very responsive, and timely with respect to providing the documents-and truly a pleasure to work with! There service is absolutely the very best that I have ever received! I can highly recommend them with confidence-and without reservation!"
Don Pelletier, Broker & Real Estate Consultant
‒ The Don Pelletier Group, Inc
1. Apply online
Send us your request online and receive a quote from a specialist the same day. We will also review a scan of your documents for any errors and let you know ASAP if additional steps are required.
2. Send us your documents
No need to make an appointment or go to a physical location. Just mail us your documents through a secure tracked shipping service (FedEx, DHL, or UPS).
In some cases we may not even need the physical copy!
3. Receive your documents
Once completed, your Apostilled documents will be mailed to you via FedEx or DHL and will arrive at your doorstep.
Ask about our shipping options! Whether in the US or Worldwide, we’ll get your apostille documents to you wherever you may be.
What Does it Mean to Apostille my Birth Certificate?
An apostille certifies the authenticity of your birth certificate. It confirms the seals and signatures of the document, and is uniformly recognized among countries that are members of the Hague Convention of 1961. For non-member countries, your certificate will then follow the legalization process through the Embassy or Consulate.
Why Use Us?
- Our Same Day Apostille Service - We have locations is in all 50 states available for you to directly ship your birth certificate. Once received, we will process your document within 24 hours of receipt and are able to return ship all documents to you the same-day the apostille is issued. Unfortunately, not all states offer same-day processing, but we will let you know the expected return date when we review your order.
- Our Free Review Service – We always offer a FREE review service of all documents before submitting your birth certificate for an apostille. One of our highly trained specialists will personally handle your order and will let you know if any changes are needed.
- We Offer Certified Translation Services for over 250 Languages - There is no need for you to add time and money to this process by hiring an outside translation company after you receive your apostille. We can handle the entire process for you - from start to finish.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – With One Source Process, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our process of obtaining an apostille for your birth certificate.
Can You Apostille a Photocopy of my Birth Certificate?
In most cases, yes! We can apostille a copy of your birth certificate, but only if you are unable to obtain an original certified copy. Please note that while apostilling a copy of your birth certificate is accepted in most cases, there are limitations based on the country of use. At One Source Process, we will always advise you of any restrictions when we review your request.
Documents We Apostille in the USA
PERSONAL OR FAMILY DOCUMENTS
- Marriage certificates
- Death certificates
- Birth certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Car titles
- Adoption dossier
- FBI records
- Criminal history reports
- Certificates of good standing
- Certificates of incorporation
- Certificates of origin
- Power of attorney
- Hiring documents
- Company invoices
- Other business documents
- High school
- College diplomas
- Report cards
- Other various school records
Testimonials from real clients
Professional and efficient – Having not been through the Apostille Service previously, we were guided and taught what we were doing by extremely professional and courteous individuals. We couldn’t be more pleased at the efficiency and the speed at which they were able to get the job done. The final product was accepted by the bank and the beneficiaries of the estate received their funds, everyone was happy.
- The Law Offices Of George Castrataro, P.A.
One Source Process took good care of me! Their personal care and attention to detail is hard to find! I was dealing with a deadline for a visa and in dire need for help understanding the process. They made everything so easy and I met my visa deadline no problem. I am so appreciative and I recommend them to you!
I highly recommend One Source Process for all of your document legalization needs. I will recommend them to my colleagues, friends, and incoming employees for overseas employment. They tackled two complex problems for me with ease. They communicated well and addressed all my concerns in a prompt manner through email and phone calls. If you ever need document legalization services, call no one else, I won't.
- Al Turbiyah International School